Microdermabrasion is a service that became popular in the 1990s. It is a process that uses crystals to exfoliate the skin and draw out impurities that clog pores and cause an array of skin problems. Microdermabrasion is FDA approved and safe and can be used by most people. You’ll schedule a consultation with a dermatologist to ensure that you are a good candidate for the procedure, although most people are.
Want to know more about microdermabrasion treatments san francisco ca benefits? Read below.
· Safe: Some beauty procedures are risky or even dangerous, but this does not fall into that category. It’s an FDA-approved procedure that is safe for almost everyone to use.
· Suitable for All: No matter what your skin type or age or the type of skin concerns you have, microdermabrasion works wonderfully. It doesn’t cause scarring or other worries.
· Quick Recovery: Once a microdermabrasion treatment is complete, you may experience some redness and swelling but it subsides very quickly after the procedure. You’ll be back in the swing of things the following day.
· Improves Circulation: Microdermabrasion improves the circulation deep within the skin which improves its overall health. Enhanced blood flow increases the oxygen levels and nutrients in the skin and microdermabrasion enhances blood flow.
· Smooth Skin: Microdermabrasion smooths the skin, promotes improve circulation, and ensures that users get smooth, beautiful skin.
· Confidence: Confidence is an important trait that all of us need. Microdermabrasion changes the outer layer of the skin and helps you love the skin that you are ultimately leading to more confidence.
· Treats Many Conditions: Microdermabrasion works to help reverse signs of aging, including wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps with a plethora of additional skin concerns, making it one of the most versatile treatments on the market today.